A&H

Bank Holiday Plans

zarathustra

RefChat Addict
What has everyone got planned for their bank holiday weekend?

I'm on the train to Twickenham for the Army Vs Navy rugby. Sadly as I have an assessment tomorrow morning I am unable to get as drunk as I would normally do, but I expect it to be a cracking day.

In other news, Jon Moss ruined my season in Fifa 2016, he gave me a red card in my last league game of the season (in the second minute) which meant I missed the FA Cup final.

It was never a red, I got the ball...

The Referee Store
What has everyone got planned for their bank holiday weekend?

I'm on the train to Twickenham for the Army Vs Navy rugby. Sadly as I have an assessment tomorrow morning I am unable to get as drunk as I would normally do, but I expect it to be a cracking day.

In other news, Jon Moss ruined my season in Fifa 2016, he gave me a red card in my last league game of the season (in the second minute) which meant I missed the FA Cup final.

It was never a red, I got the ball...

He was a guest at the Army FA training day and dinner on Thursday. If only you'd told me sooner I could have spoken to him about it and asked him to take it back..... :D

Three days, three games :rolleyes:. County League middle today, Greater London Women's middle tomorrow and Supply League line on Monday ... foam roller at the ready :)

Reactions: SM
University assignments. Season done I think, but I say that cautiously as throwbacks keep being given to me over the last 2 weeks. 28 May I'm definitely done though.

Oh well, Gillingham lost to Burton, so we're definitely out of the play offs, but the Army Navy was a good game and finished 29-29

writing this on monday (at work grr !) spot of tennis friday, U15s saturday morning, played saturday afternoon, against a team of ex pros and ex semi pros ( lost 6-0, they were pinging passes harder than our shots ! )
line for a cup final sunday, watched a bit of footy in the afternoon, snooker in the evening... work now and this afternoon off to the england legends v germany legends game happy days

Spent Sunday afternoon enjoying the delights Southampton's corporate hospitality has to offer, game was pretty good as well! :)

Bank holiday Monday is going to be very much like Saturday was, resting my sore ankle whilst chilling out with the wife and kids!

Work Saturday morning, Cup Final afternoon.

My birthday Sunday - County Cup Final AM, birthday festivities PM along with Man Ure v Leicester, birthday meal at my favourite Mexican evening, along with kids at Grandmas overnight ;););););););)

Monday lie-in, out for full English to sort the handover, collect my boys and afternoon at the funfair with them.

Most enjoyable weekend for some time :)

Spent Sunday afternoon enjoying the delights Southampton's corporate hospitality has to offer, game was pretty good as well! :)

Bank holiday Monday is going to be very much like Saturday was, resting my sore ankle whilst chilling out with the wife and kids!
free bar?

free bar?
Hell Yeah! :)

The boss has a corporate season ticket for 4 people in the President's suite for a cool £10k (League games only) that gets dished out amongst staff. Doors open 2 1/2 before kick off, pre-match 3 course meal and as much drink as you want/can handle before, during half time and after. Bar closes and get kicked out about an hour after full time. :D

Reactions: SM
Work Saturday morning, Cup Final afternoon.

My birthday Sunday - County Cup Final AM, birthday festivities PM along with Man Ure v Leicester, birthday meal at my favourite Mexican evening, along with kids at Grandmas overnight ;););););););)

Monday lie-in, out for full English to sort the handover, collect my boys and afternoon at the funfair with them.

Most enjoyable weekend for some time :)

Patter of more tiny feet around Valentines Day... :p

My plan for today was to finish clearing out my old flat, but I can't be bothered.

I have just picked up my first supply league u21 match next week, so need to find a way to attach my FAMOA badge over my CFA badge, in a way that means I can remove it afterwards without ruining my shirts before my cup final at the weekend.

congrats for the anniversary @Sheffields Finest ... without making you feel old, my mum and dad celebrate their 30th this year too :D
dads treated her to a 3 day cruise, got a party and going to Sheesh private dining (do any of you know what Sheesh is? :confused:)

my bank holiday consisted of working Friday day and night, Saturday and Sunday morning ... then got messd up Sunday afternoon/evening (went into Romford, Christ I must have been drunk) and then films and Indian round my pals Monday! lurverly!

completely agree! mothers uncle is 78 ...

still goes out refereeing, coaching boys football etc

loves it

Back