A&H

AR Fees (Professional)

L9212

Evening all,

Does anybody know what the AR match fees are roughly from say National League up to League 1 level (before hitting SG).

Was discussing this at work today with 2 lads who are both level 4 & 3 referees and at what level people would consider going part time etc to further their refereeing career.

The Referee Store
I’m not quite sure what they are but would your work colleagues not see themselves as part time/ semi professional? Especially level 3?

The AR fees on the National League are £80 plus travel expenses. For being out of the house for approximately 6-7 hours. Whilst the players at that level are professional, officiating at that level, whilst hugely exciting, challenging and enjoyable is most definitely not for the money!!

The AR fees on the National League are £80 plus travel expenses. For being out of the house for approximately 6-7 hours. Whilst the players at that level are professional, officiating at that level, whilst hugely exciting, challenging and enjoyable is most definitely not for the money!!
Do you know what the fees are for middles and 4th official on there?

Thank you. Love how they put it up if it’s televised😂. Is that only for 4th official? Or do all the officials fees go up?
Only the 4th. Televised games usually appoint a 2b as opposed to a 3 so because their standard match fee is higher they put the fourth’s fee up to compensate a bit more.

Only the 4th. Televised games usually appoint a 2b as opposed to a 3 so because their standard match fee is higher they put the fourth’s fee up to compensate a bit more.
Thanks for letting me know. I find it quite interesting :)

Back