A&H

annual ref chat conference

andy love

Level 7 Referee
why not set up our own conference this site surgestion is here so we can have one place where we can organize an annual meet, plus smaller local meets for example anyone in the south west, we can find a game in the blue square prem or other games have a chat and a brew/beer etc

The Referee Store
I'm in Mid-Kent.

I'm willing to travel a reasonable distance and if necessary pick up ppl on route and share travel costs - only fair.

I will also be going to the eve of the cup final. This s a great evening help on the Friday before cup final in London. You get to meet all the referees for the cup final and past cup final refs as well.

I'm in Mid-Kent.

I'm willing to travel a reasonable distance and if necessary pick up ppl on route and share travel costs - only fair.

I will also be going to the eve of the cup final. This s a great evening help on the Friday before cup final in London. You get to meet all the referees for the cup final and past cup final refs as well.
awesome how do you get tickets for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D i live in plymouth can you pick me up lol

Someone remind me about this and ill sort summit out.

Andy,

Not sure how to get tickets for Conference, I've never been.

In march time, I think, you can buy tickets for eve of cup final, normally about £12.

Someone remind me about this and ill sort summit out.
it sounds good to you then ross. to be honest this is daves idea i just thought about the room (or what ever they are called).

so all credit to REFDAVE83 :D

however we do it we could be the first national referee forum that gets together once a year at least, i am a member of a star gazing forum and we meet up for star parties in a field somewhere dark watch the stars get drunk, spin gash dits, then rack out in tents, and do the same the next night awesome weekend.

meeting up would be a great idea but what about the likes of me and Reffari who are Wales based? Might be a bit awkward for us

The original idea is to find a location suited to everyone.

For example the RBLR meet in Wales because of the winding roads etc, they could meet in Scotland but those of us in the south west would be put right out.

So logistically this is a nightmear, but it can be done!

First I think I need to know who intends to go and where they are from.
Then find a location
Then choose a date
Then a final destination what we are going to do? pubs, football, where we can stay.
Can we get a top flight ref from the game to join us give a brief that will be hard due to the fact that they only find out on a Monday morning.

So any ideas as to how we go about this, fire away.

Ross can you send group emails to all members of the forum, so we can get a heads up as to who wants to attend?
Maybe we could create a new thread for them to post in?

Some people will dip in more than others! But that is life in a black kit!

I was actually going to post about this to see who is going and get an idea of numbers and where ppl are staying.
so who's going from Kent??

Back