A&H

4-3 Promotion List

Only worked with one of these lads this year, a successful Essex candidate. Very young but very strong, controlled a top of the table Supply League clash well. "Best" moment was me giving an extremely tight (but IMO correct) offside right in front of the benches. Cue uproar from the home team and the offending player sent off for a second yellow because of his dissent ... :ninja::rolleyes:

The Referee Store
Russell, you'll be able to post a fair chuck of that post word for word when my promotion comes through.

Successful - check
Essex - Check (well, where I live)
Young - Check (younger)
Very strong - double check

Just found out that the referee for my County Rep U18 game (mentioned on "Almost There" thread) is the newly promoted level 3 I mentioned above - looking forward to it!

I was AR for a member of this group last night and he was absolutely delightful, was very happy for him.

Didn't change how he worked though, just carried on with the job in hand.

Very happy for him! It's the 3rd time I've worked with him this season as well

Great news and well done to everyone who has got promotion to L3.
Just need to wait another week now to see if I have L4 if it's not good news I go again!

Hey Charlie! Well done on the 6-5
Hi Jason, hope you're well. Thank you, congratulations on being nominated to 4 too - hopefully the wait won't be too much longer!

If we both make it I might have use you as a pace maker for the run

Reactions: CA
Good lord there's some utter dross on there (personally experienced ones). Equally, there are some names on there I know personally and have worked with who are fully deserving of it!

Back