A&H

2023 Registration

Tealeaf

Lighting the darkest hour
Staff member
Pretty sure I’m on point with what I’ve done, and that it’s the correct answer but will pose the question(s) anyway.

My safeguarding for youth football expired during the course of last season. Gone to reregister and get an error message telling me I can’t register because safeguarding is out of date.

I’ve since done my certification again but still can’t register as it shows I’m “out of date”. Presumably the system is not as automated of “Whole Game” as the name suggests and I need to wait for the FA/my county to update my record before I can register again?

I’ve sent CFA a copy of my certificate anyway just in case.

The Referee Store
Pretty sure I’m on point with what I’ve done, and that it’s the correct answer but will pose the question(s) anyway.

My safeguarding for youth football expired during the course of last season. Gone to reregister and get an error message telling me I can’t register because safeguarding is out of date.

I’ve since done my certification again but still can’t register as it shows I’m “out of date”. Presumably the system is not as automated of “Whole Game” as the name suggests and I need to wait for the FA/my county to update my record before I can register again?

I’ve sent CFA a copy of my certificate anyway just in case.
It should be dealt with by The FA within a week or so, but they are busy at this time of year with cases like yours.

Back