A&H

2015/16 Nike Kit

Tunny

Level 5 Referee
Has anyone heard or seen if the Nike shirt will be different for the new football season

A&H International
They've been changed this season, they will only be for 2016/2017 after the Euro

Just to confirm that the current shirt is staying for the next football season?

Is marketed as the "2014-16 kit". The 2013-14 was a hurried interim as something when Umbro went out whilst they decided on something to do for the 14-16.

But saying that - Umbro is a Nike brand so would have thought they could have had a plan in place .....

Not sure hoe long the Nike contract is though. Just imagine if adidas got the contract (as they don't "do" B&W kits) ....

I think it was quite a lengthy contract with Nike so sure there will be a few more kits that we got to pay out for!!
True though about Adidas but bet they can get a decent looking B&W kit out if needed!

Is marketed as the "2014-16 kit". The 2013-14 was a hurried interim as something when Umbro went out whilst they decided on something to do for the 14-16.....

Actually no it wasn't... It was the same as the 2012-14 range used in many other European countries.

True though about Adidas but bet they can get a decent looking B&W kit out if needed!

Not really worth a bet- adidas have no need for a black and white kit, they don't really need the 'English market' when they have UEFA/FIFA and the majority of world football who are happy to take whatever multi colours they produce

I was of the understanding that the current Nike kit was 14/15 only...... I'm expecting a new kit to come out...

Just seen the same kit now advertised as 15/16 season... so i guess its here for another year......

Actually,my favourite kit to date was the first Nike kit, with the zip pocket... I hate velcro..

Looking at getting one myself. Is it more on the generous side than previous kits?

Sounds like it'll be the ideal kit for me then :)

Just to recap guys..... this seasons kit is the same as last seasons.... no change...

Personally, I hate velro on the pockets. I had to replace mine half way though the season.... just as i did withmy umbro kit.

May be I'm getting my book out too often?!

Back