A&H

2014 FIFA World Cup

Who will it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Referee Store
I'd seen a provisional list a few weeks age and saw Webb's name on it but didn't see Clatts but I may have just missed it, I'll try and find the list

As much as I like Howard I'd like to see Clatts given a chance

As It's Howard's last international tournemnent due to his age i think it will be him

Webb can't do the final as he did the last one and he would be the first referee in history to go to the World Cup after officiating the final of the last one

Webb can't do the final as he did the last one and he would be the first referee in history to go to the World Cup after officiating the final of the last one
To go to the world cup after doing the previous final or to referee two consecutive finals?

Based on their performances this season, my vote would be for Clatts every time .. and sure Lallana would be thrilled to have him for company in Brazil ;)

I'd quite like webb even though I like clatts as a ref I think that webb deserves the World Cup. But I wish that mike dean could go because he has had a great season so far, even though he's not on the list.

Mike dean is no longer a FIFA referee as In his match yesterday he didn't have his FIFA badge on, only the three lions badge

If you look at his game on New Years Day he didn't have it on either, he retired as a FIFA referee due to age (forceful retirement if you like!) at the end of last year

Oh, didn't know that, still don't think that age should have anything to do with it so long as you can complete the fitness test, hate age restrictions!!!!

Mike dean is no longer a FIFA referee as In his match yesterday he didn't have his FIFA badge on, only the three lions badge
He didn't have the Fifa badge on because he was Reffing an FA competition and refs wear the three lions badge during fa comps

Nope because other officials had their FIFA badges on, in situations where there is no specific badge you wear your highest rank one, FIFA, three lions or even county fa image.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

Back