A&H

Open Age 1st vs 2nd

HarryD

Just had a manager on the phone to let me know about a venue change for one of my fixtures. He then proceeded to inform me that it is a top of the table clash, and due to the (lack of) ability from the rest of the teams, it seems like the winners of this one go clear for the rest of the season because these two will have played twice.
I'm surprised I was given this, because one of the two is a dirty team anyway - let alone in a potential title decider! I'm looking forward to the challenge though (if the game is on!!)

The Referee Store
Let me know of some of your up coming fixtures, I'm over in Wickford so anything that way let me know and I'll pop along for a watch!

Bloody hell you're local to me! As soon as I get a fixture that's a lot nicer for me to get to than the two I have coming up I'll let you know! They're only Wakering/Prittlewell way but it's still awkward through public transport :p Hopefully I'll get more fixtures soon :)

Just got home from this game - went alright apart from one lairy player who got himself sent off after 31 minutes for 2 yellows. What an idiot!!

Back