A&H

Youth refs in US need to pay 120 dollars to work

IslandReferee

I know... Wrong category and maybe wrong forum.... who knows but what a tragedy. My last USSF post apparently got too personal so maybe I will leave my name out.

But for real, 120 dollars with no gear included being paid less than last season.....

Oh well.... guess we will continue to be mediocre.........Aloha

The Referee Store
I've moved it to what I think is a more suitable area. Is that a one off fee to qualify or an annual charge to be able to referee? If the former then you are well off as in the South of England it is £165 for the new referee course, around $205. If the latter you are worse off as our annual registration is just £20.

I've moved it to what I think is a more suitable area. Is that a one off fee to qualify or an annual charge to be able to referee? If the former then you are well off as in the South of England it is £165 for the new referee course, around $205. If the latter you are worse off as our annual registration is just £20.
Come back @RustyRef..... all is forgiven..... ;)

Ouch...and yeah just a frustrated referee. The later sounds great.......But yeah move the thread to where it belongs.

I have now moved on to working for free only....if anyone has some jobs please let me know..........

Ouch...and yeah just a frustrated referee. The later sounds great.......But yeah move the thread to where it belongs.

I have now moved on to working for free only....if anyone has some jobs please let me know..........
Great, need two new radiators fitting, a workbench on one side of the green house and two sheds replacing with one mahoosive new one........I can put you up but you'll need your own tools and flights.....what time do you land?

Back