A&H

Your biggest achievement last season?

The Referee Store
I suppose it would have to be passing my exam to be a referee! Then assisting on a local u11 final and the south east region u11 district schools competition. I reffed the team that went on to win the nationals!

Quite a few firsts in the last season. My biggest achievement would probably be my first middle in the welsh ladies premier league.

Good times.

Not hanging the whistle up completely in the face of a moronic league appointments officer who knows full well about my no nonsense refereeing style, and still appoints me to the teams with the worst disciplinary records in the league......then complaining because i upset the teams with a high card count!

My biggest achievement last season (my season just ended so I'm counting it as last season) was probably running the line for a Montreal Impact U23 match successfully followed by having run a line for the Nigerian U20 women.

Reactions: SM
Two achievements that I am most proud off:
1. Fourth Official for a county cup
2.Winning an award for "The criteria is to present the trophy (with replica) to a Level 7 Army FA Referee who has shown the most potential and commitment" totally unexpected on both occasions but still very proud of them

Back