A&H

yay

Ryan

THE REF
Level 7 Referee
Hi guys, just thought i would let you know i got my certificate and three lions badge the other day, so i am now officially a level 8 referee :D

The Referee Store
thanks dave :) , it would help if i could log into the famoa scheme website , it wont let me :(

Butting in a bit now. How do you know if you are part of the scheme? I have an account but have never received a handbook but that just might be because I have stupidly always done my sign up mid season.

Congrats :)

Just to be a bit anal here, shock horror, you didn't get your Three Lions, you got your FAMOA badge.

Three Lions are awarded if an official officiates an FA final (Cup, Vase, Trophy, Youth Cup etc) or if appointed as a FIFA official.

The FAMOA badge indicates you are a fully qualified referee with The FA.

EDIT: Here is Kevin Friend wearing the Three Lions comparing with FAMOA.image.jpg image.jpg

well done I to received my certificate and badge a couple of weeks ago.
I am experiencing the same problems regarding the RA-FA (I received my number today). It said this on the website:
'Please note the website is currently closed until nearer the end of the season when it is possible for members to send off their log books and browse merchandise on which to spend their points. The website will be open on or slightly before 1 April 2013.'

Back