A&H

Worlds Campest Referee....

RegalRef

Politically Incorrect
Don't know if anybody's seen this before, but even if so its worth another look, always raises a smile....

What a legend, especially in that pink kit!!

Reactions: ELP
The Referee Store
Wetting myself .......this cannot be real ...... :)

On the downside . just seen a drunk ref on YT in a stadium , that's embarrassing .....

I would upload it if I had any idea how to ?

Just copy and paste the link and the forum software will do the rest :)

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Sorry Ross ,need kids present to do technical stuff

Its really that bad

don't even know how to take a bit of a quote and use it on here ....without using the whole thing:foot:

Well... I've seen this before but it was a different clip and only had the bits where he was wearing the red kit... I wet myself but immediately dismissed it as fake... now seeing more clips obviously from different matches I'm questioning myself... but, it can't be real... can it?

I believe that the ref in the yellow and red kit is Jorge Jose Emiliano dos Santos, a Brazilian referee who was born in 1954 and died from AIDS in 1995. His nickname was Margarida which means Daisy in Portuguese.

The ref in the pink kit may not be him. There are a few imitators of the great man and I think that may be one of them.

I can't stop watching this now... hahaha. The bit that gets me most is when he runs 50 yards to the corner flag, stops two yards away and signals a corner... my lord.

I can't stop watching this now... hahaha. The bit that gets me most is when he runs 50 yards to the corner flag, stops two yards away and signals a corner... my lord.

I have to say the corners are also the funniest bit for me too.

I was showing it to a few people at work yesterday, everybody was dying!

Back