A&H

World Cup Final

Pierluigi

Nicola Rizzoli will referee the match! Great appointment and thoroughly deserved after some great performances! Had my backing after his first game which he handled superbly!

The Referee Store
Some people had different opinions on who should of got the final but I did not who got the final just long it was not ones that made big mistakes

He (and his assistants) have had a great game up to Neur's collision. There is absolutely no way that Neur was fouled, and I think it should have been a penalty - if a player collides with somebody like that while making a header then it's a foul and a yellow or red card, so why should it be any different for the goalkeeper? Penalty and yellow card for me.

I never thought I would say, think or write these words, but I hope Germany win and I'm glad they scored. Argentina have been so dirty - Germany deserve it. And of course the Falklands...

I think Howard and few other officials were great but some we're missing mager Kmi's it silly

I feel sorry for Ben Williamson, didn't see him make a single mistake and was only 4th official for a quarter final.

I feel sorry for Ben Williamson, didn't see him make a single mistake and was only 4th official for a quarter final.

It seems as if they have to award the final to sort of 'celebrity refs' rather than referees who genuinely deserve the final based on performance alone...

Back