A&H

Wolverhampton Expanding their reach

Kref

For me I closely follow Counter Strike Esports and I was amazed when recently one of the players in evil geniuses posted a photo of new jersey with the Wolverhamption logo on the shirt. At the first I thought another company had just used the same logo but I looked at wikipedia and they are registered as partners and then came across this article. Is the the start of Premier League football teams buying up into Esports. Note article is from July, but I still think this is pretty funny.

The Referee Store

For me I closely follow Counter Strike Esports and I was amazed when recently one of the players in evil geniuses posted a photo of new jersey with the Wolverhamption logo on the shirt. At the first I thought another company had just used the same logo but I looked at wikipedia and they are registered as partners and then came across this article. Is the the start of Premier League football teams buying up into Esports. Note article is from July, but I still think this is pretty funny.
PL clubs have been moving into esports for years.
They have pro players signed on with clubs nowadays. This isn't anything new, although perhaps it is for Wolves.

PL clubs have been moving into esports for years.
They have pro players signed on with clubs nowadays. This isn't anything new, although perhaps it is for Wolves.
Honestly it was the first I had heard of it, I just thought that i was pretty funny

Back