A&H

Why take the game?

The Referee Store
Don’t think there would have been any issue here if he had not recently been appointed leader of his party.

And as he says in his response, he was appointed to the game before he was invited to the VJ event. He's accepted he should have asked to come off it with the benefit of hindsight, but a bit of a non story for me.

That said, I'm not sure whether he is going to be able to continue as both leader of the Scottish Tory party and an SPL official.

I'm sure he's been in bother for this sort of thing before, either that or there is more than 1 Scottish MP who is also a FIFA referee.

If I remember rightly he missed some votes to do a European game.

I'm sure he's been in bother for this sort of thing before, either that or there is more than 1 Scottish MP who is also a FIFA referee.

If I remember rightly he missed some votes to do a European game.

Yes, he was on the line in a Champions League game in Barcelona when there was some important vote taking place in parliament. Unfortunately for Mr Ross I don't see the demands and commitments of being a top level referee/assistant matching up with those of being an MP. He's going to have to make a decision fairly soon.

You would think the guy would want to do SOMETHING where he's not always making someone mad and people will demean and ridicule him . . .

Back