A&H

Wholegame access

ladbroke8745

RefChat Addict
I tried logging into Wholegame, I succeeded to a degree, but I can not see any of my historical information/matches/cards etc.
I moved to Scotland last year so not sure if this is the issue but I find it annoying I can not access my data.

Any ideas of what I could be doing wrong?

The Referee Store
I tried logging into Wholegame, I succeeded to a degree, but I can not see any of my historical information/matches/cards etc.
I moved to Scotland last year so not sure if this is the issue but I find it annoying I can not access my data.

Any ideas of what I could be doing wrong?
Two thoughts. Wholegame is an English FA system so would not be expected to hold records of games in Scotland. Secondly, the method of logging in changed at some point in the 2019-20 season so you use your registered email address, not your FAN. If you log in through the old method, you may be accessing an old database?

Going for a lie down now.

Two thoughts. Wholegame is an English FA system so would not be expected to hold records of games in Scotland. Secondly, the method of logging in changed at some point in the 2019-20 season so you use your registered email address, not your FAN. If you log in through the old method, you may be accessing an old database?

Going for a lie down now.
Oh I get that its English.
I was with Berks and Bucks and then middlesex for 19 years.
I moved to Scotland last year.
But I'd thought I could still access my games historically.

Have you tried selecting a different season in the Match Appointments section (underneath the blue text for adding a new match)?

It will currently say July 2020 in the box. If you click it, then you should get a drop down of previous seasons

Oh I get that its English.
I was with Berks and Bucks and then middlesex for 19 years.
I moved to Scotland last year.
But I'd thought I could still access my games historically.
Another thought. Have The FA deleted the information in order to comply with retention periods governed by GDPR regulations?

It isn't designed as a match record system, rather is for appointments and misconduct reporting. For that reason I wouldn't be at all surprised if they delete the history once an official ceases being active.

Back