A&H

Whole game

Ref_otter

Level 7 Referee
Can someone please help me out ? I've contacted my RDO but not got anything back.

Do I need to fill whole game in for every single game I do even if there are no bookings ? Do I have to complete them if I am Assistant Referee too

The Referee Store
Can someone please help me out ? I've contacted my RDO but not got anything back.

Do I need to fill whole game in for every single game I do even if there are no bookings ? Do I have to complete them if I am Assistant Referee too
No & no.

What they said. Life's too short.
As an AR I believe you only report the specific cautions that you called right?

Yes, you just click there was no discipline to report. That way it shows that you're reporting no bookings and not just not bothering to report potential bookings.

Only need to report as an AR if there had been discipline on your say so and the ref wants you to.

Yes, you just click there was no discipline to report. That way it shows that you're reporting no bookings and not just not bothering to report potential bookings.

Only need to report as an AR if there had been discipline on your say so and the ref wants you to.
Not much point though, if hardly any referees do follow suit
You can do anything with stats. They don;t have to be based on real numbers 🤫

As an AR I believe you only report the specific cautions that you called right?
NOOOOOOO

As an AR you should not EVER be reporting any cautions through WGS. EVER. It used to be that you would need to report any red cards that had been on your say so, but now even that is unnecessary. Only need to report any additional misconduct that you've witnessed.

NOOOOOOO

As an AR you should not EVER be reporting any cautions through WGS. EVER. It used to be that you would need to report any red cards that had been on your say so, but now even that is unnecessary. Only need to report any additional misconduct that you've witnessed.
Really? Just that this was told to me on my course back in August... Of course I may be misremembering :confused:

AR should be reporting anything unless asked to.

Certainly the only times I've had to submit a report as an AR is when the referee has reported something, and then I've had an email through WGS asking me to also submit a report.

More to do with having your admin right, especially if you are going for promotion
Nobody checks if you submit cautionless games onto WGS, anyone telling you that you need to do that for promotion is lying to you.

Nobody checks if you submit cautionless games onto WGS, anyone telling you that you need to do that for promotion is lying to you.
It's not quite as serious as lying.
I didn't do it and county thought I was short on games as they hadn't tracked my Sunday u21 games.
Fortunately for me, it was all on full time and I keep a separate record of games on an excel file.
However, for tracking purposes for yourself it's not the worst idea that any one has put out there as, you never know, you may rely on that record for promotion.

NOOOOOOO

Yep, clarified with RDO.
Just don't know how I got that idea. Every day's a school day

It's not quite as serious as lying.
I didn't do it and county thought I was short on games as they hadn't tracked my Sunday u21 games.
Fortunately for me, it was all on full time and I keep a separate record of games on an excel file.
However, for tracking purposes for yourself it's not the worst idea that any one has put out there as, you never know, you may rely on that record for promotion.
Promotion has specific criteria, none of which are 'submit all games on WGS'. All you need is to do is keep a personal record and submit your OA middles to your county. (Maybe this changes per county but I doubt WGS is essential to any promotion criteria)

In Suffolk we enter all games on a county FA google drive so they can see where we are going in advance. It is our responsiblity to fill it in. When I first started I entered all cautionless games as well but soon got bored of that.

Few weeks ago referee sent off two players on my say so after 'handbags' took place right in front of me as AR but 50 yards away and behind him , as play was up the other end at the time of the incident.

That's the sort of example where you as an a AR get to play with Whole Game!

Promotion has specific criteria, none of which are 'submit all games on WGS'. All you need is to do is keep a personal record and submit your OA middles to your county. (Maybe this changes per county but I doubt WGS is essential to any promotion criteria)

My county emails promotion candidates with a spreadsheet to fill in for all games that count towards promotion. I keep my own spreadsheet for all my games (including non promotion counting ones such as friendlies or junior games). Takes about 2 mins to fill in on a Monday morning at work ;)

I gave up logging cautionless games on wgs a few months after qualifying.

On whole game do you not have to confirm the result?

Just wondering, since on the Comet system we have to do the result and discipline, so if there's no cautions etc, we just confirm the score and go home. :)

On whole game do you not have to confirm the result?

Just wondering, since on the Comet system we have to do the result and discipline, so if there's no cautions etc, we just confirm the score and go home. :)
Nope, whole game is used to submit cautions etc, but there's nowhere to confirm the result.

In my leagues that is done by the teams to the fixtures secretary.

Back