A&H

Whole Game System

Status
Not open for further replies.

SW20

Level 6 Referee
Hi All - has anybody had any issues with the WGS recently? I've just submitted a discipline report for a fixture I had which included 3 dismissals. Yet, the system has seemingly not saved and submitted the "additional details" section that I had populated for each of the dismissals, so I've now had to e-mail the County FA with a word document instead. Has anybody else had this problem or similar? I'm using Google Chrome and I can't recall having this issue before.

The Referee Store
You don't have to write up send offs anymore. If you need to submit any writing then this should be done as an extraordinary incident.

Reactions: ARF
You don't have to write up send offs anymore. If you need to submit any writing then this should be done as an extraordinary incident.

Absolutely correct, if you write any additional details in a red card report you are wasting your time as no one will read it. Red cards don't need any text anymore, and if more than a red card it needs to be done as an extraordinary incident.

Absolutely correct, if you write any additional details in a red card report you are wasting your time as no one will read it. Red cards don't need any text anymore, and if more than a red card it needs to be done as an extraordinary incident.

Ah okay, thanks both. I wasn't aware it had changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back