A&H

Where can I buy LOTG 14/15 hard copy?

The Referee Store
When I re-registered for this season, I was offered the option (and selected it), to pay for and receive a hard copy. So I would try your CFA.

If you write to FIFA via letter and send it in the post asking for one you can get a copy. I wrote to them and got LOTG, Red and Yellow FIFA cards, a flip coin and stickers. Cost about 80p for the stamp to Switzerland i think.

Sod that - download it and print it at home / work / college / local library for FOC.

Or speak to someone who's in London FA as we get a copy each for gratis

Why have a hard copy? Load it to your phone, dropbox or other cloud based storage area and it's always with you

Why have a hard copy? Load it to your phone, dropbox or other cloud based storage area and it's always with you

This is what I do. But that means always having your phone/ipad with you. Don't fancy leaving either of those in my bag when I'm at a game, so like the OP, have always thought it would be nice to have a hard copy.

Thinking forward to the 15-16 LOTG - when I re-register as a ref each season I get the option to purchase a hard copy, county tie, donate to the Benevolent Fund ...

I always have a hard copy pitch side for any quick "I'll bet you a pint" types law queries from players - normally the free-kicks leaving the penalty area law :)

Back