A&H

What is the match fee for each age group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Novell

Level 7 Referee
I've been refereeing for a while now but I've usually been doing u16s/u15s which is usually £25

I've been asked to cover an u10s game which is 9v9 and 4x15mins half

how much would the match fee be as its fairly basic and don't want to come across as being really tight as I'm fairly lenient with pay as long as its in the borderline.

cheers

The Referee Store
i was told you charge a minimum of £20 per game regardless of age/time unless voluntary
however i would and have charged less such as £15 but that was because it was close to home so not much petrol and time getting there and back.

i would always ask the appointer, for example in one of my open age leagues, we get £28 refs and £16 linos and we don't claim for fuel it is all in.
university bucs league they are paying me £30 plus 25p per mile from home which i told them i would not claim for as it is in my area, however with the junior league which i have just signed to i can claim preset figures but not yet sure on match fees, to be honest i don't really care much for the money when i found out about it, it was not what i got into refereeing for, so bonus really, don't think i will claim travel fees unless it is over 10 miles from home address and that covers a massive area.

Each league has set fees.

Ask your appointment secretary what these are, they'll be happy to help.

Tip - be nice to your appointment secretary, always helps to have them on your side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back