A&H

What a shocker by Lee Probert

opayin

Let's not mince words here or try to defend the indefensible. His performance wasn't good enough today. Missed 3 stonewall penalties and cautions. Yes I'm a Liverpool fan BTW. At times he was making crucial decisions about 20 yards away. He surely doesn't belong to the same group as Clatts

The Referee Store
I completely agree, he was awful. I am an Arsenal fan, but even so we could have had at least 3/4 penalties

I thought he was decent. The penalties were debatable but not clear cut.

Best team won on the day though. Welsh man scored the winner :) still dislike arsenal strongly, although I do have a lot of respect for wenger.

Arsenal: a team who, for whatever reason, have curried favour with the FA for as long as they've existed as a club and, yet, have been one of the most flagrantly whinging teams for at least the last decade complaining that the referees don't do them justice. Come off it and get back to Woolwich where you belong.

Probert was crap, utter crap.

Hope he is suitably embarrassed after that shocker.

Oh, and the idea that a Spuds fan can criticise Arsenal after they have just sacked their most successful manager for years is laughable! Joke of a club with joke supporters.

and you're normally such a laid back poster, padfoot :rolleyes:

don't let those noisy neighbours get under your skin

just savour the moment, cos it may not happen again for another nine years ;)

Best team won on the day though.

Don't think so we outclassed arsenal right from the start!!!
Lucky they got that dodgy free kick other wise it could've been 3/4-0 to Hull :mad::mad:

I think lee probert had a bad game. He didn't lose control but he was too laid back for an FA cup final. Don't even get me started on the bottle less lanky Lino on the fair side of the tunnel. He was scared to put his flag up!!!!!!!

Arsenal: a team who, for whatever reason, have curried favour with the FA for as long as they've existed as a club and, yet, have been one of the most flagrantly whinging teams for at least the last decade complaining that the referees don't do them justice. Come off it and get back to Woolwich where you belong.
Oh Ryan. I do pity you - there's always next year, eh? Maybe this time you should spend £100m on players which will surely get you into the Champions Lea... ah my bad, you did! :p
Don't think so we outclassed arsenal right from the start!!!
Lucky they got that dodgy free kick other wise it could've been 3/4-0 to Hull :mad::mad:

I think lee probert had a bad game. He didn't lose control but he was too laid back for an FA cup final. Don't even get me started on the bottle less lanky Lino on the fair side of the tunnel. He was scared to put his flag up!!!!!!!

Did we watch the same cup final? ;)

Unlucky though, seriously. You gave us a right good game/scare and almost went 3-0 up!!!

you were :poop: to start with, only got into the game when you scored from the free kick (which was a very good one).

Your fans were terrible, talk about "sing when you're winning", and every time a Hull player got within ten miles of one of your plays you dived :)
"Same old Arsenal, always cheating"!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :p

As a neutral, i wanted hull to win but, in the end, arsenal deserved it and the winning goal was excellent

I hate the silent gunners but they did deserve the win. Shame hull couldn't put them to the sword!

Everyone who isn't an arsenal fan wanted hull to win, we are just more loveable ;)
No one likes Wenger, in fact I'm surprised that arsenal had 25000 fans to go and watch :)

Everyone who isn't an arsenal fan wanted hull to win, we are just more loveable ;)
No one likes Wenger, in fact I'm surprised that arsenal had 25000 fans to go and watch :)
That'll be 25000 of the 40000 season ticket holders at the emirates ;)

Funnily I hate (the football comedy hate that is) arsenal, but have a lot of respect for wenger? Go figure.

That'll be 25000 of the 40000 season ticket holders at the emirates ;)

Hahaha, just seen your profile pic with the arsenal shirt :oops:
I'm shocked that more people don't go to watch a good London club. Like spurs for example :)

I'm not a big fan of Arsenal as a club, but I've got a lot of respect for Wenger.

I didn't see the game yesterday but having watched the highlights, I think the best team on the day won. Credit to Hull for an excellent performance though. I do agree with the OP though, Lee Probert had a stinker!

Back