A&H

What a game!

Steve C

The Unfit one!
So, for the 1000th thread, its an interesting game.

Whites vs Reds, reds 2-0 up at half time, a lot of moans from whites about an offside on my side but my view was it was never. Couple of players in the book for dissent. Second half, reds get a third looks to be game over. 75th min penalty to whites and mass (I mean MASS) confrontation. Main fight going on, i peel round the other side see a fight breaking out between 2 players. It all breaks up. Ref comes over, as does other AR, we all nominate red 2 for a red having all seen him throw a punch, too many others to yellow all around so stern words. Penalty missed. 81st min whites get one, then another 4 mins later. After the 2nd goes in for whites I see the red 2 walking towards the dugout not in kit and he asks 'why did you send me off', I said not up to me mate, i just gave what I saw, he didnt like it, called me a f***ing pr*ck, I flag, ref comes over, tells him to go back to dressing room and a MC rep going in. Few mins later, I disallow a goal for whites for a clear offside. 94th minute, reds fail to clear, whites score, 3-3. I get greeted by 4 reds. 2 are claiming foul, 1 claiming offside and another claims the fact we're into a 4th minute of added time is ludicrous (despite 5 subs, 3 injuries, a mass confrontation AND the goalkeeper time wasting at restarts. Straight after kick off the final whistle goes, whites say good game, reds livid, the added time not justified red 5 gets booking for his protests after the final whistle.

Well, didnt see that ending!!!

The Referee Store
Nothing that crazy on this side of the pond like this... Let me tell ya you have more courage than me lol

Back