RefSix

Wanna be ref

Hi Guys,
not actually a ref yet but hopefully okay to post here. Definitely something I want to get in to however.
26 and from Scotland so would be SFA stuff.
Reffed 2 9 a side friendlies the other week.
Just wanted to say hi and welcome an advice given. How to get foot in door etc.
looking forward to getting to know people.
Cheers

santa sangria

RefChat Addict
Give it a go! It’s not easy. Don’t expect everything to fall into place in the first ten, twenty games. It takes time and you need matches to experience the weird and wonderful - and not so wonderful - things that happen.

Advice: expect the unexpected, and ask to games as AR from the start as it’s the fastest way to learn:)

Give it a go! It’s not easy. Don’t expect everything to fall into place in the first ten, twenty games. It takes time and you need matches to experience the weird and wonderful - and not so wonderful - things that happen.

Advice: expect the unexpected, and ask to games as AR from the start as it’s the fastest way to learn:)
Thanks mate. Already got a few things, equipment wise that I will post later and see if I am missing anything.
Is there a place I should ask to be an AR?

Thanks mate. Already got a few things, equipment wise that I will post later and see if I am missing anything.
Is there a place I should ask to be an AR?
You need to get yourself on a referee training class, once you pass the course you will then be able to officiate games. Your local association will then be able to help you get in touch with leagues etc