A&H

Wait till you get home!!

The Referee Store
Grown men go out while abroad and have a good time.

How dare they, referees should spend the closed season reading the laws of the game

Bit of a non story really, not exactly showing anything that could be classed as even close to cheating. I would guess it is the hotel and competition staff that had been looking after them and they took them out to say thanks. Premier League football is massive out there so even referees will be seen as celebrities and get attention.

Would they really willingly pose for photos like that if there was anything amiss? Not a chance, unless they were so smashed all common sense had been lost, and they don't appear to be especially drunk. Plus the video on the Sun website looks to be suspiciously edited to me.

The story doesn't say cheating :).... but I'm sure if my wife saw me nibbling on a young ladies ear I'm sure she'd have a rolling pin ready when I got home!!! Just saying!!

Looking at it again, I would even go as far as saying that first photo looks to be doctored. Martin's head just doesn't like right and almost looks like it has been superimposed.

At best naive. I think it does amount to a story these days. The papers are bound to run with it because readers want to know that their enemies are having it off... one way or another, even if it was just a few shandies, smiles and early to bed :flip:
The YouTube thingy is immeasurably bad :rofl:

Last edited:
The VAR has had a look,🤔 there was no pushing in the box, theit feet were behind the line and I don’t think any kit was removed.....play on 🥳

Reactions: one
Back