A&H

Villa vs Everton

The Referee Store
On the 80th minute Jack Grealish clearly calls Martin Atkinson a F___ing C___. What chance do we have of stopping dissent at the lower levels of the game when this goes unpunished.
Surely now. Weren't you reading that other string? Players get 3-8 game suspensions if they say things like that to a ref . . . . :rolleyes:

There is no bar (let alone a high bar) for OFFINABUS
That book Ross sent me at the start of the season. I've torn so many pages out, I'm only left with a pamphlet detailing the size of the FOP and something about slogans and advertising

Interesting question though ... we see this weekly when watching top level football but can anyone name a time in the premier league when INOFFABUS was actually applied? The only high profile one I can’t think of was outside the premier league, MO sending off Buffon

Interesting question though ... we see this weekly when watching top level football but can anyone name a time in the premier league when INOFFABUS was actually applied? The only high profile one I can’t think of was outside the premier league, MO sending off Buffon
When Mourinho was a manager and his opponent scored via a deflection...

Now serious answer, can't think of players but managers, ancelotti and bilic spring to mind recently.

Maupay against Wolves at the weekend (but after the final whistle! )

I've heard multiple PGMO officials claim they don't hear it due to the crowd noise and if they did they'd punish it.

That excuse has gone now. Suppose they'll roll out the 'passion' and nobody wants to see players sent off excuse next.

The players have reined in the abuse since they know it'll be picked up so the true of extent of it hasn't been revealed.

Out of interest... Mings' knee high studs up challenge at around 87th min?

Players have been sent off for less than that and lower down the leg.

Was surprised he wasn't sent off

Back