A&H

VAR - PL

The Referee Store
A further one referee (minimum) per game needed then. Where are they going to get them from?!

Reactions: JH
Richard Scudamore could chip in, I’ve heard he’s a bit flush of late! :rolleyes:
I could sit in a room somewhere continually 'checking' stuff and suggesting the ref might want to give a penalty if any of the players have the audacity to breathe in the box :redcard:

There are hundred of hangers on at the FA that need a dust down, give them some meaningful work, can’t be any worse than the dix they used in Russia and they were supposed to be the best of the best???

A couple of complimentary bottles of our favourite vintage, a few nibbles and I'm sure we could do a decent job at a fraction of the going rate @lincs22 What do you think??
Yes, we could do from Sheffield so no need to London property costs...Even get @Mintyref over and do three matches at the same time.
Definitely no Manchester basis in our decision making.

73DF577B-11A9-4A95-8371-8822BAC0C031.jpeg
I’ve just found a heat map for @Mintyref, look at that for consistency, straight down the middle, never more than 55 yards from any incident! VAR would be right up his street, just needs a disabled parking spot and some wider doors for his zimmer, eyes like a sh1t house rat... Wouldn’t miss a thing!
Bring it on!

Back