A&H

True Story...

A&H International
After my last observation I’ve decided to swap football for bobsleigh. It’s all downhill from here.

• Haha
Reactions: one
I know this @one person. I met him on the internet 😁

(I don't really know him 🤣)
This is a terrible joke but @one laughed the most at 🤣

This is actually true. A colleague of mine's name is Juan. We often play UNO at lunchtime at work. No prizes for guessing the joke when he wins a game. Juan won one. He loves all the 'one' jokes we give him.

Last edited:
When I worked at the United Nations, I was once asked to get Kofi Annan a gram of cocaine.

After thinking about it for a while, I called him up and said, "I'm sorry Kofi, the only one I can think of right now is 'oceanic'."
That was a bit too complicated to process on a Sunday morning.

Ervy llew node. Pot skram.

IMG_5033.jpeg

A referee will give a decision accurately and in accordance with a law change for this season, and pundits will tear them apart for it, because they’re not up to speed.

During my wife's rather difficult labour in the maternity room, the midwife turned to me and said "Have you considered anaesthesia?"

"No thanks, I replied. We've decided on "Sally". :D

How did you manage to get a peanut stuck in your ear?
I guess you had to have lived in the UK (or a few other countries in Europe) in the 60's - 80's to get this one.

"Treets were a brand of confectionery sold by Mars Limited in the UK, Italy, France, Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands.

The original product consisted of peanuts coated in milk chocolate with an outer shell of dark brown glazed candy, and appeared in the UK in the 1960s"

Screenshot_2024_0813_162401.png

Back