A&H

Trainee!

a4xo

Hello all,

Just wanted to say hi!

Passed my observation with the rest of my cohort today with West Riding. Officially a trainee.

5 games and then the exam at the end of Jan.

Looking forward to the next month and hopefully getting my games in after Christmas.

Cheers,

Adam

The Referee Store
Welcome.

Plenty of advice on here........just take some of our colleagues with a large pinch of salt.....

Well done Adam!
This forum has been a good help to me. I also thoroughly recommend getting to know refs in your local area - your County FA should be able to point you towards your locap Referee Association.

Aside from that good luck!

Hello all,

Just wanted to say hi!

Passed my observation with the rest of my cohort today with West Riding. Officially a trainee.

5 games and then the exam at the end of Jan.

Looking forward to the next month and hopefully getting my games in after Christmas.

Cheers,

Adam

Get some matches on the line, they'll help you a lot, if you get a higher level referee.

Don't expect to know everything immediately, you'll still be learning a lot after more than a year.

Try and enjoy it and ref with a smile, bit of banter where you can, but make sure players know you're in charge.

Good luck!

Thanks people!

Definitely thinking I'll spend some time on the lines. Look forward to contributing where I can!

Back