A&H

Touchline buzzer flag repairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Wright

Level 4 Referee
Hi,

My receiver kit for my touchline buzzer flags has broken, I can still switch on but cannot re sync flag sticks. I’m wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue?

If so, how did you fix?

Thanks

The Referee Store
Hi,

My receiver kit for my touchline buzzer flags has broken, I can still switch on but cannot re sync flag sticks. I’m wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue?

If so, how did you fix?

Thanks
I had a similar issue where the flags no longer synced so was told the following by a touchline engineer. With the unit turned off, press and hold button 2 while turning the unit on, the red light should come on. Release the button.
Press the button on any flag, light should go out. Now you should be able to pair up flags in the normal way. If light does not go out there is a fault with unit or flag is not transmitting.
If light does not come on straight away then it has old software in it.
So to reiterate: with the unit off, press and hold both buttons 2 and the power button until the light comes on then release buttons. Then try pairing a flag and if the light goes off the reset has been successful and you should then be able to pair flags.

I had a similar issue where the flags no longer synced so was told the following by a touchline engineer. With the unit turned off, press and hold button 2 while turning the unit on, the red light should come on. Release the button.
Press the button on any flag, light should go out. Now you should be able to pair up flags in the normal way. If light does not go out there is a fault with unit or flag is not transmitting.
If light does not come on straight away then it has old software in it.
So to reiterate: with the unit off, press and hold both buttons 2 and the power button until the light comes on then release buttons. Then try pairing a flag and if the light goes off the reset has been successful and you should then be able to pair flags.
And if it's the other options?
I had a problem pairing up my 4th stick. Battery went dead in game so assumed battery issue.
I'll give this a go next time I need a 4th stick 😁

Have managed to pair my 4th stick... But only after following slightly different instructions to reset than in this thread.. Following instructions above didn't work for me, the receiver has to be on before holding down the 2 button..

Instructions:
In the event of a receiver being paired to different flags or operating intermittently, it is helpful to reset the receiver and unpair it from all the flag units.

To reset the receiver unit:

1. Power on the receiver unit in the normal way
  2. Hold down button 2 for approximately 12 seconds. The LED light will come on and then flash several times.
  3. Once the LED light has flashed, let go of button 2
  4. Now the receiver unit is reset, you should be able to program the sticks into whichever mode (button 2 or 3) you wish

Source: https://proreferee.zendesk.com/hc/e...5-Resetting-the-Touchline-PowerFlags-Receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back