A&H

Open Age Top of the table and local Darby

ref craig

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
Hi all tomorrow as you can tell tomorrow I've got the top two teams in . Now I've done a little bit of, homework on the away team and I know a set few certain things about a few of there players now I've already spoken to a few of my colleagues to ask what I should do and which players to get on my side if I can.

Last edited:
The Referee Store
Things to look forward to! Good luck with it. Anything can happen - It could be everything you expect a derby with a bigger than usual crowd to be, or the derby aspect might not come into it at all. Being on the top of the table they may have good discipline.

All you can do is make sure you get a good night rest and are fully prepared for it, fully brief your AR's, look forward to a cracker of a match and whatever happens, happens! Let us know how it goes!

As predicted the teams came out blazing first half I was giving everything silly. My first caution was in the 1st Half for a player giving me dissent I'd had enough this particular player so I shut him up. Then did not have another card till the last 15 minutes of the second half and it was a easy red he came in over the top of the ball and at speed so thanks for coming

As predicted the teams came out blazing first half I was giving everything silly. My first caution was in the 1st Half for a player giving me dissent I'd had enough this particular player so I shut him up. Then did not have another card till the last 15 minutes of the second half and it was a easy red he came in over the top of the ball and at speed so thanks for coming
are you sure you want to name the league in the OP?

@ref craig I think you should take the advice and remove the league name, it does not take a rocket scientist to work it out. Did it finish 3-1 by any chance? See that took me 10 seconds!!

Back