A&H

Tawdry adverts.....

The Referee Store
The adverts seem to be tailored to relevant stuff to each User based on the their own Internet history

I get Cooking Classes (which I recently booked) and Dating adverts (which I have never used - honestly!)

The adverts seem to be tailored to relevant stuff to each User based on the their own Internet history

I get Cooking Classes (which I recently booked) and Dating adverts (which I have never used - honestly!)
You shouldn't be getting any google ads, can you screenshot what you see please?

I had some .... Let's see... Adult... Entertainment.... Opps.

:D

Just kidding, I had the American soccer store one last night. Gone now.

I've refresh 8-10 pages looking for them again - and - all I now get are x2 adverts per page for the Soccer Superstore USA

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    260.7 KB · Views: 17
I've refresh 8-10 pages looking for them again - and - all I now get are x2 adverts per page for the Soccer Superstore USA
Ok great, that's all you should be seeing

@Ross - new screenshot :)

Ed - refreshed the page and it's gone!

Attachments

• Screenshot2.png
    Screenshot2.png
    332.7 KB · Views: 12
Are you logged in when you see the google ad?

That'll be it then. Only guests see the Google ads, the other is visible to all

Hello all, we are the ones responsible for that Yankee ad, AKA Soccer Superstore USA :D

We do ship our Referee Gear internationally and quite a bit of it to UK.

We posted a topic about this in "Kit/Gear" section of this forum, so if you have any questions at some point regrading ordering from us, please let us know.

Thank you

Hello all, we are the ones responsible for that Yankee ad, AKA Soccer Superstore USA :D

We do ship our Referee Gear internationally and quite a bit of it to UK.

We posted a topic about this in "Kit/Gear" section of this forum, so if you have any questions at some point regrading ordering from us, please let us know.

Thank you
The hyperlink on the add takes you to http://www.soccerstoreusa.com/ which is a holding page for a domain that is up for sale, when I'm guessing it should take you to http://soccersuperstoreusa.com which does appear to be a fully functioning site. No click tracking either...

Back