A&H

Starting course soon. What should I wear?

laney9901

Hi!

I've recently had my taster session and I am due to start my course soon. One question I forgot to ask was what to wear for the practical days? Is it worth investing in a referee kit now or after completing the training? Thank you!

The Referee Store
We spent most of the practical sessions playing football, with 2 people taking their turns at being refs during the games, wonder clothing suitable for football, trainers/boots, shorts/joggers etc.

I did my one last year went and spent a **** load on new kit just to make shaw I looked the part !! No need there were people there that turned up looking like the Hovis boy lol moderate practice kit needed and of course you will need boots although if it’s dry not essential

Hi!

I've recently had my taster session and I am due to start my course soon. One question I forgot to ask was what to wear for the practical days? Is it worth investing in a referee kit now or after completing the training? Thank you!

Just wear the vicar's kit that you've got on in your avatar. Should be a good laugh. ;) :p

Back