A&H

spam posts...

es1

RefChat Addict
not a massive issue as they're easily deleted, but i presume the 'members' posting spam are doing so with their first post. is there any way of preventing new members posting new threads until they have reached a minimum number of posts?

appreciate some new members may be joining to ask a specific question and this would prevent that happening immediately but it doesn't have to be many, maybe 5 or less?

The Referee Store
I find it more bizarre that they're human! Surely they get zero hits/traffic from this site...

The Referee Store
It could be an offshore centre who get paid per post. They don't care about return o clicks per site.

So annoyingly the spammers are human and not bots. I’ve changed the Q&A captcha to very specific refereeing related questions, and they are still getting through. I’ll have a play around d with permissions and force all new users 1st posts into moderation first
Thanks for trying. It must be even more annoying for you than it is for us! 👍🏻

I think I’ve now added the right permissions and promotions so that any new users 1st post will need to be moderated. Upon successful approval of the post, they will then move into a non moderated user group meaning they can post freely.
If for whatever reason I’ve messed this up or you can post drop me a pm and I’ll investigate

Back