A&H

Something in my league...

The Referee Store
Wow!!!

Game should have been stopped when the scrotes wouldn't leave in my opinion.

i went to the welsh cup final between llanelli v bangor

the bangor fans are very passionate to say the least good fun though even the loudest and they lost 4-1

Was due to go down with the developement group, but something came up. Apparently the FAW had the attendance at 1700, but many say it was never that much. Good to see the support coming from up north :p

Your not wrong there . . . I was AR on a Western League game at Merthyr in November and there was plenty of noise that night - just under 500 which is REALLY healthy - big following in Merthyr

Absolutely disgraceful from the supporters (although whether they really offer any support at all is completely up for debate). I agree with Ross on the point that he makes regarding when the match should've been abandoned. Were there no field marshalls on the day?

Beacuse it was an academy match, there would have maybe been one or two marshalls, but not as much as you would excpect at a senior match, for the simple reason that you don't excpect much there.

Ah, okay, I don't know the customs o'er the pond. If there were two marshalls, I'd have expected them to deal with the miscreants earlier on.

To be honest, the 'marshalls' in my neck of the woods tend to be people who come and put on a reflective jacket to get in for free!

Haha, that's always possible. We had a national tournament here in October (U14 All Stars) and the Marshalls were actually 8 year old children who doubled as ball boys... I was not impressed but luckily no issues with fans whilst I was middle or fourth when, presumably, I'd have had to do something about it.

Back