A&H

Some Players

A

Arran Williams

a few weeks ago a had a player put his hands on me. then threaten to do me in if i sent him off anyway carried game on and reported it to county. silly thing to do really should have just abandoned it and reported it.
now since then it looked like he were gonna sort of get away with it but since then he tried it with another ref (a friend of mine) and got sent off and reported to county.
now his next move was to go bragging on facebook about both incidents and what happened. me and the other referee have since managed to get screen shots of these and sent them into county who are now ready to basically throw the book at him :D how stupid can you get!!!

The Referee Store
just had this back from my RDO

"Thanks Arran, I am speaking with head of discipline at the FA tomorrow about this issue – it has gone to the very top in English football!! We’ll nail him"

how brilliant is that!!

makes you wonder how many times he has done this and it has never been reported. :mad: there is not place in football for scum like him. i think you did the right thing myself, this is wear we should get team sheets with with the right numbers to names so instead of come hear player you can show him yellow then red and get the **** out of there.

Back