A&H

Site recommendations: Nike ref top with new FA badge

OnlyUseMeWhistle

RefChat Addict
Level 3W Referee
Any recommendations for a place to order a Nike ref top with the new blue FA badge?

Made the error of going with the FA endorsed store which has a worrying 4 week lead time (which is a scandal in itself lol).

Anyone know where I can get one in medium?

A&H International
Any recommendations for a place to order a Nike ref top with the new blue FA badge?

Made the error of going with the FA endorsed store which has a worrying 4 week lead time (which is a scandal in itself lol).

Anyone know where I can get one in medium?
Haven't personally used this site yet but have interacted with one of the employees via email and will defo be ordering from here in the future:

Haven't personally used this site yet but have interacted with one of the employees via email and will defo be ordering from here in the future:

Sensible pricing too it looks like

I’ve used the eBay store several times. Great service alongside great prices.

Ordered from here, came quickly but I should flag that the FA badge is a flat standard iron on one and not the nicer vinyl one that official stores sell

Ordered from here, came quickly but I should flag that the FA badge is a flat standard iron on one and not the nicer vinyl one that official stores sell
Interesting you say this, I got my shirt from here and my training jacket from Ref Stop, both with County Badge and they were both identical, flat Iron On badges. It’s only Kent FA that have a raised County Badge as far as im aware

Back