A&H

Sheff Wed v Swans

JD1

Two players come together on touchline, its White throw. White player goes to take the throw.

Blue player holds onto leg of white. (Foul play? drop ball restart?)

White player then lifts and moves his trailing leg backwards into body of blue player (Violent conduct?)

White player actually attempts to take the throw, with one foot not touching the ground (because its buried in the abdomen of blue player), Foul Throw?

Will try and find video when I can

Last edited:
The Referee Store
Blue player holds onto leg of white. (Foul play? drop ball restart?)

Well it's out of play, so throw in?

White player then lifts and moves his trailing leg backwards into body of blue player (Violent conduct?)

I guess so, would need to see it.

White player actually attempts to take the throw, with one foot not touching the ground (because its buried in the abdomen of blue player), Foul Throw?

From what you've said, I would blow the whistle, sort them two out first and then redo the start. Seems like a bit of handbags. But it would depend entirely on how the match was going, and the context of that kick/stamp. I'll pop back when you have a video up. :)

I thought it was completely accidental by both players, and play had actually already been stopped for a foul by Wallace. Naughton thought it was a throw in, goes to take it and ends up standing on Wallace's privates.

Nasty piece of work that little Scottish pest!!! Should have been sent off at BDTBL at least twice!! trouble follows him, he's a WUM!!

Pretty basic penalty turned down for the push in front of the Wendy keeper by Prudl, the other one wasn’t as blatant but still worth a shout.

Back