A&H

Shame on you Sky!!!

Sheffields Finest

Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind!
Level 7 Referee
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sheffield-derby-fans-outraged-after-13565027

I was there and it was dropped pin silent for the bugle and the speeches, impeccably respected by both sides of the city. F'kin Sky make us look like idiots in adding canned crowd noises in the background... Shameful!!!!

Apparently they did the same at a Leeds game recently when the the Leeds fans were singing about Sky being f***** S***.....

As for the game, a referee that was a bit lacklustre in the first half but was much much better in the second giving two delayed yellow cards after allowing cracking advantages. 75% possession doesn't win football matches but I think the Wendies parked 2 buses and didn't get off either!!!

The Referee Store
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sheffield-derby-fans-outraged-after-13565027

I was there and it was dropped pin silent for the bugle and the speeches, impeccably respected by both sides of the city. F'kin Sky make us look like idiots in adding canned crowd noises in the background... Shameful!!!!

Apparently they did the same at a Leeds game recently when the the Leeds fans were singing about Sky being f***** S***.....

As for the game, a referee that was a bit lacklustre in the first half but was much much better in the second giving two delayed yellow cards after allowing cracking advantages. 75% possession doesn't win football matches but I think the Wendies parked 2 buses and didn't get off either!!!
Wondering if they’ll do the same tonight... the last Leeds game with the minute silence was also unfortunately ruined as the announcement of the silence wasn’t made in the concourse which was a shame. ‘Cutting edge technology’

Wondering if they’ll do the same tonight... the last Leeds game with the minute silence was also unfortunately ruined as the announcement of the silence wasn’t made in the concourse which was a shame. ‘Cutting edge technology’

If they do it in the Leeds game, the fans will probably blame the ref or Daniel Ayala:p

Back