A&H

See me on TV!

Ryan Owens

Token Colonial
Level 3 Referee
Okay, not on TV but on your laptops, streaming live! In 2 and a half hours, I'll be refereeing at the U15/16 Atlantic Allstar Soccer Championships (essentially the best players from all of the four Atlantic provinces (NB, NS, PEI, and NF) are playing in this tournament). You can watch it live at the link I'm posting below and then we can have an honest and frank discussion about just how good I am at giving advice, and just how bad I am at actually taking my own advice :p But seriously, if you guys could tune in, even for a short bit, and let me know what you think that would be great. Kick off is scheduled for 12:00 pm Atlantic Standard Time so I think that's about 4 pm your time.

http://live.streamit.ca/?player=113&eventid=3561

The Referee Store
Ryan, unfortunately didn't see this in time. Did you record it? I'd love to have a watch! :p

It was only live streamed which means it wasn't recorded. I'm not sure if it has been recorded or not. There is one that's apparently coming my way wherein I am the AR. But I have added photos to the appropriate section of the site.

Back