A&H

Same VAR official for same team 3x in a row

ladbroke8745

RefChat Addict
Just had a look at the appts for the festive fixtures, and seen that Sian Massey is appointed to 3 Brentford fixtures in a row as Asst VAR.
Find that rather strange if I'm honest. Considering it's not a location thing with VAR as I believe they all work from the same location, why not mix officials up a bit?

The Referee Store
Just had a look at the appts for the festive fixtures, and seen that Sian Massey is appointed to 3 Brentford fixtures in a row as Asst VAR.
Find that rather strange if I'm honest. Considering it's not a location thing with VAR as I believe they all work from the same location, why not mix officials up a bit?
Perhaps it's just a training thing
Besides, putting Sian in Stockley Park is akin to taking a fantastic Bobby off the streets and sticking them on desk duty

Given how technology progresses, next up will be VAR from home, meaning as above, it be possible to be injured, dare I say it, be ill/covid and cover three games in three days from your utility room.

Perhaps it's just a training thing
Besides, putting Sian in Stockley Park is akin to taking a fantastic Bobby off the streets and sticking them on desk duty
But I think the question is why Sian is officiating the same team three times in a row, not why she's acting as AVAR.

Back