A&H

Registration 21/22

PinnerPaul

RefChat Addict
Completed mine this morning and amazed it only took about 5 minutes.

Sure it used to be a lot more complicated or maybe I'm just finally getting the hang of it!:p

The Referee Store
Completed mine this morning and amazed it only took about 5 minutes.

Sure it used to be a lot more complicated or maybe I'm just finally getting the hang of it!:p
I managed to do mine yesterday in about the same amount of time. Love the WGS - prefer it so much to the old spreadsheet system, which was really time consuming and arduous.

I managed to do mine yesterday in about the same amount of time. Love the WGS - prefer it so much to the old spreadsheet system, which was really time consuming and arduous.
Yes I remember that as well. However, I'm sure the WGS version now seems much more straightforward than it was previously.

Did any of you have to pay the usual Registration fee or was it free this time?

Paid the usual fee this season.
No problems to pay it though as we were provided with quite a lot of training (weekly) and catch up sessions through the lockdowns and our RDO was never furloughed.

Paid the usual fee this season.
No problems to pay it though as we were provided with quite a lot of training (weekly) and catch up sessions through the lockdowns and our RDO was never furloughed.
Yeah me too. I only asked because I'm aware of at least 1 County FA that supplied registration for this forthcoming season free of charge. ;)

Yeah me too. I only asked because I'm aware of at least 1 County FA that supplied registration for this forthcoming season free of charge. ;)
Yes. I had heard of some forgoing reg fees again as well.
I think had our county not laid on as much as they had then I'd have begrudge it a tad more but ultimately the refereeing budget has to come from somewhere.

I've just paid full fee. I think its Surrey CFA who have waived it. Would've been a nice gesture to have waived it for all but it's only £20. Fitness test in July. Role on the new season and let's hope we can have an uninterrupted one

Nobody's disputing the "paltryness" of the fee involved.

I was just curious as to which County FA's have waived it.
Nobody's disputing the "paltryness" of the fee involved.

I was just curious as to which County FA's have waived it.

Yeah I wasn't making any points other than stating what I've paid. I'm sure it was Surrey CFA that I read had waived it but someone on here will be able to confirm no doubt

Reactions: Kes
Yeah I wasn't making any points other than stating what I've paid. I'm sure it was Surrey CFA that I read had waived it but someone on here will be able to confirm no doubt
Did you show up as a Level 5 during registration, or did you need to note that you'd been promoted?

I'm surprised at those that have offered free registration. CFA's have been badly hit by Covid - lost FA income, much less fine income coming in, sponsorship affected, reduced crowds at cup finals, etc. Many have had to furlough or even lay off staff, so seems to be a strange time to be giving away freebies.

@Kes i always thought you were a Somerset ref like me?

I must be wrong, as it was free for me to register this season

Back