A&H

Ladies Refereeing a premier league teams women's team this weekend

DaveMac

RefChat Addict
Level 7 Referee
Well their u11 side and I'm well aware they'll have nothing to do with their parent team. Still will be cool getting to write that in the note book!

Reactions: SM
The Referee Store
Good thing about big clubs is that they tend to have teams at every age group - boys and girls ...

I regularly do a prem team's kids - middle or line - good fun and always well looked after ...

Hope you get the gig again Dave :)

Rained off a Prem Academy - now there's a first. Must be bottom half Prem League to be that bad.

Then again, Blackpool had a "Prem League" academy and training ground. Porta cabins still leaked, food still came in foil trays and they still washed their own kits....

The standard of female football is pretty high as well!! I did Notts County ladies vs Birmingham ladies (U 21) and the standard of football was better than what you see most weekends being a level 7

The standard of female football is pretty high as well!! I did Notts County ladies vs Birmingham ladies (U 21) and the standard of football was better than what you see most weekends being a level 7
Completely agreed with this.
Was involved with Watford Ladies team for a bit and their standard is very high.

Equally, was involved with the WSL for a season and again, high standard!

Lol, only joking Dan, just tickled me how you phrased it.

To be fair most of the women I've seen are good on the pitch but bigger than me, I think I'd be a bit scared if there was any suggestion of funny business!

I got a phone call today asking if i could run the line for a Womens Welsh Premier League game. Not a bad fixture :)!

Reactions: SM
Back