A&H

Referee`s Required..

Martyn Cannon

Robusto the Cigar smoking Referee
Guys thought this might be a handy thread as i am always getting calls for Referees

Just now at short notice i have been asked to supply a referee for a Game at Hillingdon Borough for a 12pm KO :p yes i know stupid but had the same yesterday for two games

so i thought if we are ever in need of a referee it might be good to post up here especially if there are guys out of the area who might fancy a game

I get lots of matches to appoint to , Barnet FC U18 & U16, Wealdstone U18 etc i will post them up if anyone can help
I also when desperate post them on my FB status hope we can help each other out

The Referee Store
Hi Martyn,

I am in south London and am free most evenings along with some weekends, if you have any matches that are down this way or travelling distance then please feel free to contact me as I am happy to help

Thanks

Guys just got an email from Barnet FC

As i an out injured i will be looking for some referees for the upcoming appointments at Barnet FC Training Ground

U16s Sat 11am KO Referee at The Hive Barnet FC Training Ground £30

Barnet have a new £10m Training Facility so if you have never been its worth a look and if Barnet are at home may possibly be able to get you a ticket to see the 1st team

March 26
April 9
May 7
May 21

also There is also a tournament happening at The Hive on the Sun 3rd April involving the FA, the German FA, Arsenal staff and The University of London

we will be in need of 4 assistants (fees TBA)

anyone fancy any of the above let me know

also to follow some U18 fixtures for assistant to L3 in the middle these are on the 2nd and 30th April

Above sunday now covered

However now need two referees on wednesday 23rd at the Hive Barnet FC TG for two Middlesex University Matches 2pm KO £30 anyone available

James Keane is

I am looking for two assistant referees for my school sixth form on Monday afternoon. 2pm kick off at Frederick Knights Sports Ground, Willoughby Lane, Tottenham.

James Keane is

I am looking for two assistant referees for my school sixth form on Monday afternoon. 2pm kick off at Frederick Knights Sports Ground, Willoughby Lane, Tottenham.

Were i still living in Crouch End....i would gladly help out.

Sadly, i moved away in the early 90's.

But i grew up round Hornsey, Tottenham etc.

Sorry...sort of strayed off the topic.....

Anyone available for the the Womens USA Team

details below

3 officials needed
3pm ko at:
St Barts Sports Ground
Queen Mary East Site
Perry Street
Chislehurst
Kent , BR7 6HA

I am also now in need of 3 officials for a Barnet FC 1st Team Fixture behind closed doors as Barnet have appointed a new Manager

He wishes to have an in house match to look at the Players

This Tuesday 1pm KO at

The Hive Barnet Fc training Ground
Camrose Ave
Edgware HA8

I will need a Senior 5 or L4 for the Middle and any two assistants

please contact me ASAP

Thanks

There is also a tournament happening at The Hive on the Sun 3rd April involving the FA, the German FA, Arsenal staff and The University of London

we will be in need of 4 assistants (fees TBA)

anyone fancy any of the above let me know

also to follow some U18 fixtures for assistant to L3 in the middle these are on the 2nd and 30th April

2 assistants needed for Sat 2nd April for

Barnet u18 v Orient u18
11am KO at The Hive
Camrose Avenue
Edgware
Middlesex

3 Assistants Required same location on Sunday for a Tournament 10am Start till 1pm £40 each

hello martyn
i am a qualifid referee and the football league season is over so i am looking for games in the N and NW or W OF LONDON

CHEERS

Back