A&H

Referee-Inactive - Easy ...

So much for taking a rest as things kicked off on the unofficial forum used by players, managers, etc. involved in the local Sunday League.

It was just what I needed in the week that saw me take a trip to Birmingham with work (horrible journey back along the M42) and advised that I need to make a trip to Newcastle to chair an "important" meeting. Much of my time now seems to be spent in meetings at work.

Out of work I managed to finalise the assessments from Monday's game and the coaching report from Sunday's, just in time to go out and assess a local promotion candidate on Saturday. It was a good old fashioned cup tie and there was plenty for the man in the middle to deal with.

It was a similar story on Sunday as the game went to Extra Time and then kicks from the penalty mark to decide the outcome. The home team ran out the winners after their goalkeeper saved two badly taken penalties.

Tonight, it's some quiet match stats updating after a hard day interviewing candidates for the role of Supervisor in my unit. Hopefully I have a winner and I can make an offer that can't be refused.

Tomorrow and Wednesday I'm back on the road assessing two Supply League referees, then another couple of rest days before the weekend assessments. They will take my total to 16 for the season, plus the 2 coaching reports, so it's been a busy time. i may close some more dates for a rest :)
1430959096615306100-6992398002199775967

The Referee Store
Back