A&H

Referee assaulted in West Riding

The Referee Store
Terrible.

Just no need for it.

Nice to see everybody who is directly associated has stuck together to isolate this thug.

Lovely to see the clear and concise statement from the league

Kevin morris is not welcome in our league

Simple short sweet and job done. Should be banned for life.

One of our female referees had an attempted assault on her last month !!

To summarise ,she sent someone off for a second yellow for dissent 10 mins left .... game goes to extra time , she is talking to a player from each side, just in general as the players get a drink before ET , and the guy who was sent off ran over and had a full blown kick at her legs !! luckily she jumped out of the way and only got skimmed then a few players quickly jumped on him and got him out the way

She Abandoned the game

League Sec has banned the player from the league permanently

No idea about Fa sanctions though

Ridiculous !!!!!

Man alive. The standard of behaviour is getting worse. A general strike of referees highlighting that without each other (refs and players) there will be no football.

Starting to think this is the only way this situation gets any better.

UPDATE: Apologies for thread from the dead, sorry admins, but I've just discovered that the player who assaulted our colleague in this instance has received a 10 year ban from ALL football.

Excellent news as West Riding CFA sets the standard for supporting us.

is it as easy for a player at this level to carry on playing in some way shape or form as it is for supporters who have been banned from football grounds to continue attending matches, i wonder

is it as easy for a player at this level to carry on playing in some way shape or form as it is for supporters who have been banned from football grounds to continue attending matches, i wonder

Quite possible I expect, though with the WholeGame system I would ihope it would be difficult for him to register under that name with his specific date of birth and so on. Hopefully that would flag something up, especially in West Riding. Doesn't stop him using false details though.

In my experience these players are well known and even if clubs do register them or play them as a ringer, they quite often get found out and get larger fines.

It's possible that they might try and register him under a different name, or just play him saying he's a different person each week. It's happened round here and they always get caught. Normally when they get themselves sent off again and give you their real name

Back