A&H

Rangers Vs Kilmarnock

The Referee Store
I think it’s true that a large Prem match generates more turnover in one game than the sky money for Scottish football for the whole season. Seems to me that bbc seem to be milking / mocking what goes off north of the border with incessant silly cheap clips highlighting errors beyond their worth. If only the BBC were more open when the errors and rumours about certain TV celebrities were rife! Everyone makes mistakes, mainly players and we hardly see them.

As much s we complain about pundits on MOTD etc, Michael Stewart on BBC Sportscene is far and away the worst.

Player sent off at the weekend (Livingston or Motherwell I think) for jumping into a tackle two footed. He wouldn’t have any of the endangering the safety argument because the player “clearly won the ball”

Its a red card.
Ar called it.
Soft, yes, and of course we have taken a new stance on vc here this season.....
But it was, striking an opponent.

Silly from the gk, first based on who he decided to pick on, of course it was going to result in it being milked, and second, because he gave the ref team a decision to make.

Its a red card.
Ar called it.
Soft, yes, and of course we have taken a new stance on vc here this season.....
But it was, striking an opponent.

Silly from the gk, first based on who he decided to pick on, of course it was going to result in it being milked, and second, because he gave the ref team a decision to make.

I don't think this is the player people think it is, I'm pretty sure it was Glen kamara marking the keeper

Just as a learning point, can anyone offer an explanation for this? It looks like the sort of tugging the player that I'd usually give as a free kick in the middle of the park, is it just that it's happened at a difficult angle for the referee? I don't see the ref look to his AR on that side, is there something I've not got?

Ref view is blocked. And he is looking for help from the AR.

Ref view is blocked. And he is looking for help from the AR.

I've just had another look and you are right, he looks to his AR to see if there's anything coming and doesn't see it, if you're in that position I suppose you've just got to rely on what your assistant saw and take the flak as it comes.

Yes, its textbook what I have preached on here till the cows come home, you can be as fit as a fiddle, know every Law inside out, have the best managment skills on earth,, have what seems a great angle, and even have your shirt tucked in, however if someone cuts across your view at that vital second.... its out of your control and there is diddly you can do !!

Yes, its textbook what I have preached on here till the cows come home, you can be as fit as a fiddle, know every Law inside out, have the best managment skills on earth,, have what seems a great angle, and even have your shirt tucked in, however if someone cuts across your view at that vital second.... its out of your control and there is diddly you can do !!
That excuse stood me well my whole career......

Back