A&H

Raheem Sterling Situation

Will Sterling still be a Liverpool player next season?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ABRef

What's everyones thoughts with Sterling rejecting a new £100k deal and going through the BBC without Liverpool's permission to talk about everything? Also seems pretty bad to do all this and admit he's 'flattered' by Arsenal's interest just two days before a crunch game with them.

Rodgers has said today that he is going no where and confirmed they gave no permission for the interview with the BBC.

Can you see him staying with Liverpool next season or Liverpool selling this summer to get the best price with his two year deal running down?

The Referee Store
What made me laugh is he wants to win trophies and then is 'flattered' by Arsenal's interest. Now I might be a bitter Spurs fan, but I'd hardly class moving to Arsenal as a move to a team that has an overflowing trophy cabinet in recent times!

Absolute Rubbish ! he wont go to Arsenal as they will only offer round about the same £100000 ish

He will either stay where he is or he will double his wages at Man City Chelsea PSG or Spain !

Not about Money my Arris

If Arsenal are willng to pay Walcott 100k then I don't see why they wouldn't for Sterling

Thats what im saying , but dont see him leaving for the same money he is obviously after more that will take Arsenal out of the running

Thats what im saying , but dont see him leaving for the same money he is obviously after more that will take Arsenal out of the running

Ah, yes I misunderstood. Yeah no way arsenal are paying him significantly more than 100k

Hate to say it as a Liverpool fan but Sterling's gone exactly the way many predicted. It's all gone to his head and he's bought into the hype. He's a great player with a lot of potential - at the moment he's still wildly inconsistent and isn't great at adapting to changes in tactics. It will be a shame if he goes, but the club doesn't need anyone else with an ego bigger than the team, so it might be that the money he brings in is a better deal all round.

Back