A&H

Rafa Staying Put!!

Kes

I'll Decide ...
Wanted to post about this on my previous Toon relegation thread but that seems to have gone pear-shaped after another visit from the INDOFFONBOS brigade. :rolleyes:

I'm really surprised Senior Benitez has decided to remain with Toon but can't deny I'm pleased about it.
What on earth he'll do to galvanise a squad of mediocre standard footballers into something worthy of re-promotion to the Premiership is a mystery to me (unless of course Ashley has promised him more wonga to spend on a defence and a decent striker :rolleyes: ) but hope springs eternal.

Haway the lads. Viva the Rafalution!! :D

TATID. :)

The Referee Store
apparently he has drawn up a water tight contract that entitles him to a large sum of cash in the summer and more in January - also gives him assurances about not being sacked so long as certain criteria is met.

also the scouting network are being given the tin tak and Rafa is brining his own team of back room staff and scouts in ...

according to reports, Rafa has made Ashley tear apart the infrastructure at the club and is going to rebuild from the bottom to the toop!

hurrah I say! just what you geordies need

Reactions: Kes
apparently he has drawn up a water tight contract that entitles him to a large sum of cash in the summer and more in January - also gives him assurances about not being sacked so long as certain criteria is met.

also the scouting network are being given the tin tak and Rafa is brining his own team of back room staff and scouts in ...

according to reports, Rafa has made Ashley tear apart the infrastructure at the club and is going to rebuild from the bottom to the toop!

hurrah I say! just what you geordies need

It certainly is my friend. :)

Success or failure will depend on what players want to stay, even RB, won't know that yet as agents bound to spend the summer trying to find PL contracts for their "clients"

Key will be attitude of players left after transfer window.

Last edited:
Success or failure will depend on what platers want to stay, even RB, won't know that yet as agents bound to spend the summer trying to find PL contracts for their "clients"

Key will be attitude of players left after transfer window.

That's what I meant in my first post. I'm not convinced the likes of Sissoko, Wijnaldum, Shelvey will still be around.

Rumour already has it that Townsend is on his way to Portugal (?)

Townsend was rumoured to be going to East London, the Stratford area? along with Wijnaldum and Redmond of Norwich!

I heard Jonjo has a clause in his contract that means he cant leave unless agreed with rafa

The fat Spanish Waiter :rolleyes:

As a Chelsea fan I'll say you're more than welcome to him :D having said that he was marginally better than Avram Grant and AVB :oops:

The fat Spanish Waiter :rolleyes:

As a Chelsea fan I'll say you're more than welcome to him :D having said that he was marginally better than Avram Grant and AVB :oops:
Haha, as a Liverpool fan, watching Chelsea fans have no idea how to react to the fact that Rafa came in and did well for you is one of my favourite things that's happened in the last few seasons!

Reactions: SM
As a massive Rafa fan, I fear for him with Ashley, but very interesting to hear if he has that kind of contractual set up.
Newcastle will be my second team next season - until they play Brighton in the playoffs!
Chelsea fans though, you gotta laugh!

It was the fact he came in after Di Matteo was unfairly removed that means I'll never have any feelings towards the bloke :hmmm:

Abramovich is not my favourite person

I have mixed feelings on Rafa as a pool fan. I know a lot of Liverpool fans who think he was their Shankley.

Back