A&H

Premier League

Martin97

Level 8 Referee
A lot of Premier League fans over here I guess?
I support all the teams with Belgian players of course, but with a slight preferance for Liverpool.
Too bad for them, Gerrard actually let it slip..

What are your thoughts on the end of the season, and perhaps on next season?

The Referee Store
Man city kept their nerve and if they win it, which outside of a miracle is what will happen, they deserve it. Liverpool have had a great season and should be happy - I know being top 4 is as much as I prayed for preseason. Chelsea play 19th century football!!!! Lol

As for man utd..... Where they deserve to be. Should have stuck with moyes, okay not the best showing when he was sacked, but at least give him the whole season.

As for next season. Interesting to see how teams restrengthen. Lallana going to Liverpool would be awesome. Also curious how the uefa financial rules affect purchases over the summer.

I agree. Liverpool will be happy, but it must have been terrible for them to see the title go to Manchester City in the end, who indeed deserve it most!

I'm curious who José will buy to solve his striker problem, if he decides to buy both Cavani and Costa, it'll be really interesting for the Chelsea fans!
I hope Hazard doesn't leave to PSG.

I don't know if Chelsea can bring in that sort of player with the new financial fair play rules. They are Stella players with Stella price tags and wages.

How man city get punished will say a lot about how teams go about business in the summer.

Back