A&H

Pre season friendlies

The Referee Store
If you get any up my way Mitch let me know as I'll try to pop across

Picked up the odd line (Lichfield City v Romulus the weekend just gone) and doing some kids games as favours. Got a Sunday league game in August, but looking to get a few more!

Picked up another couple of lines, seems the games are starting to appear. Also got the Keele Cup to look forward to.

Tues 19th Barwell v Kettering Town. Towards you Ross, but I fear not far enough! Should be a good game though

Tues 19th Barwell v Kettering Town. Towards you Ross, but I fear not far enough! Should be a good game though

Yeah, still a fair run away. But a nice game nevertheless. Guessing the Marcus Law connection may have played some part in that fixture?

When I refereed first time round I used to do quite a few middles for Cov Ladies - they were a really friendly setup.

I agree they always seem to be friendly (if you'll pardon the pun!) I've done a lot of the Centre of Excellence games so far, but now hopefully I'll be starting to do the first team & reserves now. Fingers crossed!

I used to do them when they were Midland Combination. They had big plans and I'm glad they finally appear to be coming to fruition for them.

Still nothing lined up? Is that through choice or injury or something else?

Something else I guess. Nobody wants me :(

I'm normally fighting them off but this year a complete reversal.

Something else I guess. Nobody wants me :(

I'm normally fighting them off but this year a complete reversal.

I had none for a while, but didn't expect any as it's my first season back. However, I'm now pretty full - two in two nights this week now!

I've only had a couple offered to me but had to turn them down.

I did do a bit of an email round to Sunday league clubs and a few of them have given me what looks like most of their pre-season games.

Back